This breakfast fruit salad from KrazyKitchenMom is basically all I’ve been able to think about these past few days. The colors, the flavors, the prettiness all equal good in my book. Plus, I really do think that sprinkles she play a much bigger role in breakfast than they currently do.
Pop on over to: https://www.krazykitchenmom.com/2017/01/breakfast-fruit-salad/ to learn more.
For each parfait
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup diced banana
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1 TBS honey
- In a glass, bowl or jar place 2 TBS granola.
- Add 1/2 of the yogurt; top it will a drizzle of honey.
- In layers, add strawberries and banana.
- Add the rest of the granola for the next layer.
- Add pineapple.
- Add the remaining yogurt.
- Top with a little extra fruit and add lots of sprinkles.