Guys, lets be honest, we weren’t as productive with our summer vacations as we could have been. We had big plans, but kinda forgot to do a lot of the stuff on our lists. Its time to redeem ourselves. Here are 15 things we should try and accomplish before the end of next week.
- Spend a lot of time with family.
- Finish our Christmas lists (for giving and for receiving 😉 )
- Help out around the house without being asked.
- Clean our rooms. But, I mean like, really CLEAN them.
- Play with our pets.
- Get a jump start on upcoming school projects.
- Start and finish reading a book.
- Finish that DIY project we’ve been meaning to do.
- Learn one of our relative’s top secret family recipes
- Watch a holiday movie.
- Listen to family stories.
- Look through old family photo albums.
- Find that thing we’ve been looking for.
- Delete unnecessary junk from our devices.
- Learn something new.
Be sure to share if you have some other suggestions of things we can all try and accomplish. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!